Restaurant.com is having a sale on its discount dining certificates.
Through April 15, get a $25 Restaurant.com certificate for $4 by using promo code EGGS. The discounts are less frequent than they used to be, so you might want to grab this deal while you can.
Each restaurant has its own restrictions on how the certificates can be used, so read the fine print before you buy to make sure it’ll be a good deal for you.
Restaurant.com sells discounted dining certificates for local restaurants, and if you understand the rules, you can eat well on the cheap. Here’s how to make sure you get the best deal:
- A certificate worth $25 is normally $10, for example. But those certificates sometimes go on sale.
- Certificates are frequently offered for 50% off (or $5), 60% off (or $4), 70% off (or $3) or 80% off ($2).
- New certificates are added once a month, usually at the beginning of the month, and popular restaurants may sell out fast.
- Most restaurants require a minimum purchase to use the certificate, some restrict how often you can dine at a discount and others have other rules. Be sure to read the fine print before you buy.
- Restaurant.com sometimes is late to find out when a restaurant has gone out of business, so you might also want to make sure the restaurant is still around. If a restaurant goes out of business after you’ve bought a certificate, Restaurant.com will let you exchange it.
You can also get discount dining certificates for Broward restaurants from Local Dines.