The Museums On Us program offers free entry the first weekend of each month to participating museums, including several in South Florida, with eligible Bank of America or Merrill Lynch accounts.
The free access requires an appropriate credit or debit card.
Participating museums in Broward are:
- Fort Lauderdale Museum of Discovery and Science in Fort Lauderdale.
- Museum of Art Fort Lauderdale.
- GFA Fishing Hall of Fame and Museum in Dania Beach.
Participating museums in Palm Beach are:
- South Florida Science Center and Acquarium in West Palm Beach (starting in May 2014).
Participating museums in Miami-Dade are:
- Museum of Art Miami.
- Miami Children’s Museum
- Miami Science Museum.
- Museum of Contemporary Art in North Miami.
- The Bass Museum of Art in Miami Beach.
It’s a good idea to phone a particular museum to be sure they are participating the day you intend to go to make sure it is still participating in the program.
The free museum days include
- June 7-8
- July 5-6
- August 2-3
- September 6-7
- October 4-5
- November 1-2
- December 6-7