By Julie Henry
In keeping with the Italian tradition of second helpings, Carrabba’s Italian Grill is running a “Pasta Seconds” deal that’ll get you a FREE second helping when you order one of five pasta dishes. You can keep the second helping all for yourself or you can share it with your table.
Here are your pasta choices:
- Cavatappi Rustica: Corkscrew pasta tossed with Italian fennel sausage, red and green bell peppers, onions, green olives, capers and crushed roma tomatoes
- Conchiglie (con-kee-lyeh) Bolognese: Shell shaped pasta tossed in housemade bolognese meat sauce topped with freshly grated ricotta salata
- Penne Romano with Wood-Grilled Chicken: Penne tossed with wood-grilled chicken, sautéed mushrooms and red bell peppers in a roasted garlic black pepper cream sauce
- Linguine with Clams: Linguine tossed with clams, scallions and a white wine cream sauce
- Spaghetti Primavera with Wood-Grilled Chicken: Spaghetti tossed with wood-grilled chicken and a medley of fresh vegetables in a tomato cream sauce
This deal is only available for a limited time during dinner hours.