Florida Renaissance Festival in Deerfield Beach offers several opportunities for discounts, and free entry for some.
The festival, featuring Renaissance-theme performances, artisans and activities, is at Quiet Waters Park, 401 S. Powerline Road, Deerfield Beach, Saturdays and Sundays in March .
The regular prices are $21 for ages 12 and older, $9 for ages 6 to 11, and free for ages 5 and younger. Tax and fees for tickets purchased online are extra. In addition to the festival fees, weekend park entry fees at Quiet Waters Park are $1.50 for ages 6 and older.
If purchasing a discount voucher at a participating business, phone first to be sure vouchers are available.
- $4 off the adult fee and $1 off the kid’s fee with tickets purchased at participating Walgreens stores. We suggest phoning a local Walgreens to be sure discount tickets are sold at that store
- Xtreme Action Park in Fort Lauderdale offers $3 off coupons, 5300 Powerline Road, Fort Lauderdale 33309, 954-776-1642
- $2 off for adult tickets purchased at Muddy Waters restaurant in Deerfield Beach, 2237 W. Hillsboro Blvd. 33442. The tickets are sold while supplies last. Phone first to ask about availability, 954-428-6577
- $3 off at the box office for seniors 65 and older and active military staff in uniform
- $3 off adult fee with coupon from select Broward Transit routes
- Free entry before noon Presidents Day February 20 for attendees 12 and younger, 65 and older, active duty armed forces personnel and teachers
- Discounts for groups with at least 20 adults or 20 youngsters
The festival includes theme weekends, including
- Swashbucklers & Sirens Weekend February 11 and 12
- Time travelers February 18, 19 and 20
- Bodacious Bodies March 4 and 5
- Taste of the Festival March 11 and 12
- Vikings and Barbarians March 25 and 26
Information is on the Ren Fest website
Related post, Festivals in Broward, lots are free