It’s a great time to get a deal on travel in Florida, whether you’re looking for a staycation in Lighthouse Point, a weekend in South Beach, a week in Orlando or a quiet getaway to the Gulf Coast. Plus, some of the great deals being offered now are good for several months, meaning you have the option of traveling any time this fall – or even into next year.
Some of these deals also offer options for upgrades or additional nights. Expiration dates vary, from tomorrow to a few weeks from now.
Here are 10 Florida travel deals for at least 50% off:
- $129 for a night for two at the Clevelander South Beach w/$50 credit toward drinks at the pool bar
- $99 for a night for two at the Mondrian Condo Hotel in South Beach
- $145 for a two- or three-night stay in a suite or studio across from the beach in Lighthouse Point
- $129 for a two-bedroom condo that sleeps six at a Naples top-rated family resort, including golf
- $149 for a two-night stay for two in the lakefront Trianon Hotel Bonita Bay in Bonita Springs
- $55 per night for an Orlando Resort near Universal
- $299 for a three-night stay in a lakefront condos near Orlando theme parks
- $229 for a three- or four-night stay for up to eight people in a private vacation villa in Kissimmee
- $36 for one night in the Seralago Hotel & Suites in Kissimmee
You can find more 50% off travel deals for trips to the Caribbean, and elsewhere in the United States and around the world on our Travel Deals page.