For a great outdoor activity to savor lovely South Florida weather, several food truck events are offered in Broward, including Hollywood, Tamarac and Plantation.
Some of the events include music, or other entertainment. Food truck events are usually free to attend, with food for sale from various food truck vendors.
- Food trucks at ArtsPark in Hollywood, 5:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. most Mondays. More than 20 trucks offer their wares. You can see the lineup of vendors for each week here. ArtsPark is on Hollywood Boulevard at U.S. 1. Phone: 954-921-3500
- Family Night with the Food Trucks at Heritage Park in Plantation, 1100 S. Fig Tree Lane, 5 p.m. to 9:30 p.m., most Tuesdays. Phone: 954-357-5135
- Food trucks at Tamarac Park, 7501 N. University Drive, Tamarac, 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. most Wednesdays. Phone: 954-597-3620
- Food trucks at Quiet Waters Park, 401 S. Powerline Road, Deerfield Beach, 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. most first and third Thursdays of the month. Phone: 954-357-5100
- Free events in Davie with live music & food trucks second Thursday of most months, except August, at the Old Davie School. The family-friendly events include a bounce house, vendor booths and live music. The featured band performs at 6:30 p.m. The venue is the Old Davie School, 6650 Griffin Road, Davie. Phone: 954-797-1153
- First Friday food truck events at Flamingo Gardens in Davie from 5 to 9 p.m. most first Fridays of the month. The First Friday event includes a DJ spinning music in the venue’s parking lot, 3750 S. Flamingo Road, Davie. If you’d like to tour the wildlife exhibits and botanical gardens before the event, entry after 4 p.m. on first Fridays is $5. Phone: 954-473-2955
- Wheelin’ Dealin’ Street Food Festival is the first Saturday of every month at The Casino @ Dania Beach, from 5 to 10 p.m.
- Margate Under the Moon is the second Saturday of the month from August through November. The family-friendly event includes live music, merchants, food trucks and family-friendly activities. Under The Moon is 5 to 10 p.m. at Margate Boulevard and U.S. 441. Phone: 954-972-6458. Parking and beer are free.
Other posts you may be interested in:
- Free open-mike & karaoke fun at Marina 84 Sports Bar
- 14 deals and free things to do in Broward on weekdays
- Events with free live music in Broward
Quiet Waters Park