For a great outdoor activity to savor lovely South Florida weather, several food truck events are offered in Broward, including Hollywood, Tamarac and Plantation.
Some of the events include music, or other entertainment. Food truck events are usually free to attend, with food for sale from various food truck vendors. Because dates are occasionally switched, it’s wise to phone or look online to be sure a specific event is on that night.
- Food trucks at ArtsPark in Hollywood, 5:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. most Mondays. More than 20 trucks offer their wares. You can see the lineup of vendors for each week here. ArtsPark is on Hollywood Boulevard at U.S. 1. Phone: 954-921-3500
- Family Night with the Food Trucks at Heritage Park in Plantation, 1100 S. Fig Tree Lane, 5 p.m. to 9:30 p.m., most Tuesdays. Phone: 954-357-5135
- Food trucks at Tamarac Park, 7501 N. University Drive, Tamarac, 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. most Wednesdays. Phone: 954-597-3620
- Food trucks at Quiet Waters Park, 401 S. Powerline Road, Deerfield Beach, 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. most first and third Thursdays of the month. Phone: 954-357-5100
- Free events in Davie with live music & food trucks second Thursday of most months, except August, at the Old Davie School. The family-friendly events include a bounce house, vendor booths and live music. The featured band performs at 6:30 p.m. The venue is the Old Davie School, 6650 Griffin Road, Davie. Phone: 954-797-1153
- Free Old Town Untapped art, food & entertainment events in Pompano, first Friday of most months
- First Friday food truck events at Flamingo Gardens in Davie from 5 to 9 p.m. most first Fridays of the month. The First Friday event includes a DJ spinning music in the venue’s parking lot, 3750 S. Flamingo Road, Davie, 954-473-2955
- seasonal Free Tunes & Trucks events in Sunrise various Fridays, January 20, February 10, March 10, April 28, May 19
- Wheelin’ Dealin’ Street Food Festival is the first Saturday of every month at The Casino @ Dania Beach, from 5 to 10 p.m.
- seasonal Live music & food trucks at free events in Margate, first Saturdays January to June
- seasonal Margate Under the Moon is the second Saturday of the month from August through November. The family-friendly event includes live music, merchants, food trucks and family-friendly activities. Under The Moon is 5 to 10 p.m. at Margate Boulevard and U.S. 441. Phone: 954-972-6458. Parking and beer are free
Other posts you may be interested in:
- Free open-mike & karaoke fun at Marina 84 Sports Bar
- 14 deals and free things to do in Broward on weekdays
- Events with free live music in Broward
Quiet Waters Park