Looking for a getaway that doesn’t involve travel? How about a spa day at a local resort?
We’ve found all kinds of spa and salon deals at Miami and Fort Lauderdale resorts.
Here are four deals from TravelZoo that will give you a fancy manicure/pedicure for less or play tourist all day at a fancy South Florida spa resort:
- $29 for a manicure, pedicure and glass of wine at the Roberto Giordano Salon & Spa in Miami’s Brickell neighborhood.If you want to take a friend, you can get two mani-pedis for $55, or buya three-pack for $79. This deal is good through Saturday, May 4, or whenever it sells out, whichever comes first.
- $99 for a spa day at the Mondrian in South Beach. That includes a 60-minute massage, an organic scalp treatment and all-day access to the sauna, pool and spa amenities (a $205 value). Or, for $159, you can add a facial to the package (a $370 value). This deal is good through Saturday, April 27, or until it sells out, whichever comes first.
- $115 for a spa day at the Turnberry Isle Miami Spa in Aventura. The experience includes your choice of a 60-minute massage with foot massage and scalp treatment or a facial with add-ons, plus full-day access to the pool and fitness center and valet parking. This deal is good through Saturday, May 4, or whenever it sells out, whichever comes first.
- $99 for a day at Spa 66 at Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six in Fort Lauderdale. The deal includes a 50-minute Swedish massage, manicure, pedicure, champagne or mimosa, plus free parking and use of all the hotel amenities for the day.
Groupon also has spa day deals:
- $99 for a massage, facial, lunch and parking at the Seven Seas Spa and Salon in Sunny Isles Beach.
- $99 for a facial package or $109 for a massage package at the Spa V at Hotel Victor in Miami Beach.
- $149 for a spa day at the Jurlique Spa at the Mayfair Hotel in Coconut Grove.
If you’re looking for more ways to score spa bargains, Lillian African of Living on the Cheap has tips on how to get a day at the spa for the price of a single treatment.