Parks and band shells are wonderful venues for free live entertainment in South Florida, especially in fall and winter.
- 7 p.m. March 10 Solid Brass, 70s
- 7 p.m. March 24 Vintage Groove Band, 70s and 80s
- 7 p.m. April 7 Crush, 80s
- 7 p.m. May 12 Rough Shots, 90s rock
Where: Bandshell, 1100 Lyons Road, Coconut Creek
Event includes food vendors. No pets, please. Blanks and portable seats are suggested.
Information is online.
Other posts you might like
- 18 places to hear live music at free performances in Broward
- Free & low-cost things to do this weekend in Broward