For free entertainment, Gulfstream Park in Hallandale Beach offers outdoor performances Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
Free live music includes:
- 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. most Tuesdays, featuring Benji Rafaeli, who sings in different languages, including English, French, Hebrew, Yiddish and Russian
- 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. Fridays June 2 to September 1
- 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. most Saturdays, featuring rotating bands
- 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. most Sundays, featuring jazz artist Travis Bridges
Gulfstream Park, an open-air shopping, entertainment and dining plaza, 901 S. Federal Highway, Hallandale Beach, 954-454-7000
Featured bands on Fridays are on the website. Portable seats permitted. Bands include
- June 9 Sucker Punch
- June 16 Turnstiles
- June 30 Mr. Nice Guy Band
Featured performers on the venue’s website, including Saturdays 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. include :
- June 10 Atlantis
- June 17 Wayne L.
Other posts you might enjoy.
- 24 places to hear live music at free performances in Broward
- Free & low-cost things to do this weekend in Broward
- Open-air bandshell on Hollywood beach offers free music performances