The Suntrust Sunday Jazz Brunch events offer an afternoon of free jazz in Fort Lauderdale the first Sunday of the month.
Musicians perform on four stage along the Riverwalk area off Las Olas Boulevard from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. You can bring your own picnic or buy food from area restaurant vendors. Bring chairs and blankets to sit on.
Here are the upcoming performers:
- Esplanade: Raye Stevens Orchestra
- Connie Hoffmann: The Academy of Arts & Minds Jazz Ensemble
- Peck Courtyard: Harvey Nevins Quartet
- Las Olas Riverfront: Cezar Santana Trio
June 1, 2014
- Esplanade: Noreena Downey Jazz Band
- Connie Hoffmann: Ike & Val Woods
- Peck Courtyard: Closed for Graduation
- Las Olas Riverfront: East West Fusion
July 6, 2014
- Esplanade: Christina Sichta
- Connie Hoffmann: Billy Bones & Justin Trapani
- Peck Courtyard: Glyn Dryhurst Dixieland Band
- Las Olas Riverfront: Closed for Summer
For information, call 954-828-5363. You can also find more information and performance schedules at the City of Fort Lauderdale website.