The festivals are even more tempting with discount tickets.
Here are deals for some food-theme events in South Florida.
- Half price for Lauderdale Beer Festival September 28
- Discounts for Seminole Hard Rock Wine & Food Festival in Hollywood
- Half price for SweetTooth Soiree in Hallandale Beach September 27
- Dishcrawl’s Battledish Miami event on Saturday, Oct. 5, in Miami Beach.
- 50% off Bricktoberfest with music, snacks and craft beers, on Saturday, Sept. 28, in Mary Brickell Village. Tickets starts at $12 with three 50% options at Living Social. Or, you can get 50% off with three options at Groupon.
- 50% off Grovetoberfest, with craft beers, live music and culinary demonstrations, on Oct. 19 at Peacock Park in Coconut Grove. A Beer Socialite VIP ticket is $35, discounted from $70.
- 50% off Brickellfest Samuel Adams Octoberfest, with craft beers, rides and live music, on Saturday, Oct. 5, at Grand Central Park in Miami. There are four ticket packages available from Living Social, with discount prices from $10 to $55.
- 25% off Cluck Miami, a fund-raiser featuring chicken and champagne, on Sept. 27 in Wynwood.
- 50% off the Hess Select South Beach Seafood Festival, on Oct. 19 at Lummus Park in South Beach.
- 50% off Perufest, a celebration of Peruvian food and culture, Oct. 12 and 13 at the Miami-Dade Fair and Expo Center.
- 50% off Vinamericas Portfolio Wine Tasting on Sept. 29 in Aventura.
- Discounts for Festival of Chocolate in Broward
- Half price for Boca Wine & Food Festival event