Some farmers markets are occasional events embellished with free music and other activities. Others are more like regular stores that are accessible every day. If you’re venturing out to a specific farmers market, it’s a good idea to phone first because dates, hours and locations sometimes are modified.
Here are farmers markets in Broward.
Saturdays, Sundays or other specific days
- Deerfield Beach Green Market, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sundays, seasonal, at the Cove Shopping Center, 1580 SE Third Court, 772-345-3797
- Josh’s Organic Garden, 101 N. Ocean Drive, Hollywood, year-round 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Sundays, 954-456-3276
- Las Olas Sunday Market, year-round at 333 E. Las Olas Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, Sundays 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Plantation Farmers Market, year-round, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m Saturdays, Volunteer Park, 12050 W. Sunrise Blvd., Plantation, 954-452-2558
- GreenMarket Pompano Beach, seasonal, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturdays, at corner of Atlantic Boulevard and Cypress Road, 954-786-7824
- Oakland Park Farmers Market, seasonal, 3 p.m. to 8 p.m. Tuesdays, on North Dixie Hwy and Northeast 38th St.
- Wilton Manors Green Market, 9 a.m to 2 p.m most Saturdays and Sundays, 2020 Wilton Drive, Wilton Manors, 954-531-5363
- The Yellow Green Farmers Market, year-round 1940 N. 30th Road, Hollywood, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays, 954-513-3990
- Brothers Farmers Market, year-round at 4191 N State Road 7, Hollywood, 954-962-9250 and 6807 Stirling Road, Davie, 954-585-2225, Davie
- Flamingo Road Nursery and Farmers Market, year-round at 1655 S. Flamingo Road, Davie, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. . 954-235-9397
- Marando Farms, 1401 SW First Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, year-round, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. weekdays, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekends, 954-294-2331
- Stiles Farmers Market, 5920 W. Oakland Park Blvd., Lauderhill, year-round, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Mondays to Saturdays and 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sundays
- SW Ranches Farmers Market, 5150 S Flamingo Rd, Southwest Ranches, 754-423-3786, Fridays, Saturdays Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays