Shoppers who are picky about produce are treated to an assortment of outdoor and indoor set-ups in Broward. Some farmers markets are occasional events embellished with free music and other activities. Others are more like regular stores that are accessible every day. If you’re venturing out to a specific farmers market, it’s a good idea to phone first because dates, hours and locations sometimes are modified. Here are farmers markets in Broward.
Saturdays, Sundays or other specific days
- Hollywood, Josh’s Organic Garden, 101 N. Ocean Drive, Hollywood, year-round 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Sundays, 954-456-3276
- Las Olas Sunday Market, year-round at 333 E. Las Olas Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, Sundays 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Plantation Farmers Market, year-round, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m Saturdays, Volunteer Park, 12050 W. Sunrise Blvd., Plantation, 954-452-2558
- The Yellow Green Farmers Market, year-round 1940 N. 30th Road, Hollywood, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays, 954-513-3990
- Pompano Beach Green Market, seasonal, Atlantic Boulevard and Southwest First Street, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturdays, 954-292-8040
- Flagler Green Market in Fort Lauderdale 5 p.m. to 11 p.m. most second Fridays of the month, 954-785-7475
- Brothers Farmers Market,year-round at 4191 N State Road 7, Hollywood, 954-962-9250 and 6807 Stirling Road, Davie, 954-585-2225, Davie
- Flamingo Road Nursery and Farmers Market, year-round at 1655 S. Flamingo Road, Davie, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. . 954-235-9397
- Marando Farms, 1401 SW First Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, year-round, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. weekdays, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekends, 954-294-2331
- Stiles Farmers Market, 5920 W. Oakland Park Blvd., Lauderhill, year-round, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Mondays to Saturdays and 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sundays
- SW Ranches Farmers Market, 5150 S Flamingo Road, Southwest Ranches, 754-423-3786, Fridays, Saturdays Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays