The Florida Renaissance Festival in Deerfield Beach offers free entry to eligible guests who arrive by noon on Presidents Day.
The free entry deal is for adults age 65 and older and and kids younger than 12. To be eligible, they must arrive by noon February 17.
Various other discounts are offered for the festival at Quiet Waters Park in Deerfield Beach. In addition to Presidents Day, the event is 10 a.m. to about 6 p.m. weekends to March 16.
Here are some $2, $3 and $5 discounts.
- $5 off adult fee (regularly $20.00 + tax) at the gate. Must bring tear-off coupon from participating Subway restaurants.
- $5 off child fee (regularly $9.00 + tax) at the gate. Must bring tear-off coupon from participating Subway restaurants.
- Save 15% on any one item at the Festival Souvenir Shoppe. Must bring tear-off coupon from participating Subway restaurants.
- $3 off with the purchase of specially marked Warsteiner 12 or 6 packs. Available on participating Warsteiner bottles. Redeemable only at the box office.
- Purchase tickets at Community Bank of Broward branches for $18, a savings of $2.
- Purchase tickets at Muddy Waters on Hillsboro Boulevard in Deerfield Beach for $18.
- For seniors age 65 and older and military personnel with identification, $3 off with tickets purchased at gate.