The festival is at Quiet Waters Park in Deerfield Beach 10 a.m. to about 6 p.m. weekends February 8 to March 16, and Presidents Day.
Several types of $2, $3 and $5 discounts are offered, and some are in promotion with other products and merchants. For eligible guests, some opportunities are offered for free entry.
- $5 off adult fee (regularly $20.00 + tax) at the gate. Must bring tear-off coupon from participating Subway restaurants.
- $5 off child fee (regularly $9.00 + tax) at the gate. Must bring tear-off coupon from participating Subway restaurants.
- Save 15% on any one item at the Festival Souvenir Shoppe. Must bring tear-off coupon from participating Subway restaurants.
- $3 off with the purchase of specially marked Warsteiner 12 or 6 packs. Available on participating Warsteiner bottles. Redeemable only at the box office.
- Purchase tickets at Community Bank of Broward branches for $18, a savings of $2.
- Purchase tickets at Muddy Waters on Hillsboro Boulevard in Deerfield Beach for $18.
- On Presidents Day , seniors age 65 and over and kids younger than 12 enter free to noon
- For seniors age 65 and older and military personnel with identification, $3 off with tickets purchased at gate.
For information, 954-776-1642