For extra value with gift purchases, various restaurants offer an enticing reward for doing holiday shopping with them.
In addition to restaurants, sometimes other merchants offer bonus deals.
This is how it works — with an eligible minimum purchase of gift cards during the holiday shopping season, participating restaurants typically toss in a bonus card. Usually, the bonus cards feature tight restrictions on when they are eligible to be redeemed.
Different restaurants set different rules and minimum spending requirements for their gift card bonuses. An extra gift card is quite nice when purchasing a gift for someone else — or yourself.
These are an assortment of bonus gift card deals.
- Applebee’s, $10 bonus card with purchase of $50 worth of gift cards
- Boston Market, $5 bonus card with $25 gift card purchase
- Buca di Beppo, $10 reward card with $50 gift purchase
- Bahama Breeze $10 bonus card with $50 gift card purchase
- Brio Italian, $20 bonus card with gift card purchases of $100
- Carrabba’s, $20 bonus card with gift card purchases of $100
- Chili’s, $10 ebonus card with gift card purchases of $50
- Menchie’s, $5 bonus with $25 purchase
- Olive Garden, $10 off two entrees with $50 gift card purchase
- Outback, $20 bonus card with gift card purchases of $100
- P.F. Chang’s, $20 bonus card with gift card purchases of $100
- Pei Wei, $10 bonus card with gift card purchases worth $50
- Pollo Tropical, $5 off coupon with $25 gift card
- Red Robin: Free ‘Hobbit’ movie ticket with gift card
- Ruby Tuesday, $15 bonus coupon with gift card purchases of $50, or $5 bonus coupon with $25 worth of gift card purchases
- Sweet Tomatoes, free meal with gift card purchases of $50
- Tijuana Flats, $5 bonus bucks with $25 gift purchase