The fee for popular fireworks watching venue in Broward is $1.50 before 7:30 p.m. After 7:30 p.m., the fee is $2.
Kids age 5 and younger are free.
Vista View Park in Davie is among the tallest areas in South Florida, and, based on the weather, may offer a panorama of fireworks displays in some other parts of Browad.
Refreshments are permitted. Various items and activities are prohibited, including glass containers, barbequing and fireworks.
The park is at 4001 SW 142nd Ave., Davie, 954-357-8898
Here’s are some of the other July 4 festivities in Broward
- Deerfield Beach — music and fireworks 1 p.m. to 9:30 p.m., main beach parking lot, Ocean Way and SE First Street. Free shuttles from parking lots at Cove Shopping Center are offered
- Pompano Beach — beach bash at 10 a.m. and fireworks on the beach at 9 p.m. at the Pompano Pier, 222 N. Pompano Beach Blvd., 954-786-4111
- Hallandale Beach — Various events, kids activities and fireworks 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. at Gulfstream Park, 901 S. Federal Highway, 954-454- 7000, families who drop off non-perishable food items for a food drive are eligible for an entry to a drawing for $500.
- Hollywood — Hometown Fourth of July 1 p.m. to 10 p.m. on Hollywood Beach, kids activities at Charnow Park 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Musical entertainment at the Hollywood Beach Theater 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. Fireworks at the beach at 9 p.m. Information about parking and trolleys on the website, 954-921-3404
- Sunrise — Entertainment and fireworks in the BankAtlantic Center parking lot 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. includes live music and other entertainment, food and beverage vendors, kids activities include face painting and bounce houses, 954-835-2582