Veterans and those on active duty are eligible for assortment of freebies and deals around Veteran’s Day.
Most deals in our round-up require appropriate military identification.
- Participating Applebee’s restaurants are offering a free entree Thursday, Nov. 11 to veterans and those on active duty.
- McCormick & Schmick’s participating restaurants are offering veterans a free entree on Sunday, Nov. 7. Reservations are recommended.
The participating McCormick & Schmick restaurants in Florida are in Boca Raton, West Palm Beach, Orlando and Naples.
- Outback Steakhouse restaurants are offering a free Bloomin’ Onion and non-alcohol beverage to veterans and those on active duty on Thursday, Nov. 11.
- Golden Corral restaurants are offering free dinner Monday, Nov. 15, 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. for those who served or are serving in the U.S. military. In South Florida, Golden Corral restaurants are in Pembroke Pines, Margate, Pompano Beach, Boynton Beach, Royal Palm Beach and Florida City.
- Red Roof Inn is offering 15 percent off one night stay during November to active and retired members of the military. Book online or by phone, 800-733-7663, and metnion code VP+ code 608455.
This list was put together with assistance from sister sites, including SonomaOnTheCheap.com.