Valentine’s Day is a big day for restaurants. Because you have so many options, many are offering discounts or other incentives to get you to dine with them. So here’s a list of Valentine’s Day restaurant deals for 2014. Some require coupons, so make sure you read the fine print. Also, you might want to call ahead to see if the restaurant is accepting advance reservations.
Here are the deals:
- Applebee’s (limited time offer): Share one appetizer and get two select entrées all for $20. No coupon required.
- California Pizza Kitchen (February 12-16): Get one appetizer, two entrées and one dessert to share for $30. No coupon required.
- Chili’s (limited time offer): Share one appetizer and get two select entrées all for $20. No coupon required.
- Cici’s Pizza (February 14): Get two buffets for $10. You must sign up for their Pizza Perks e-mail club by February 10 to get the coupon (they’ll e-mail it to you on February 11).
- Participating Krispy Kreme stores are offering free doughnuts, with an eligible purchase of a dozen by February 14. With the dozen, receive a a dozen free Valentine’s cards. Each card is redeemable for a free doughnut. The offer is good for up to two per person at participating shops, while supplies last.
- Olive Garden (limited time offer): Get unlimited breadsticks and soup or salad for two, two entrées from a limited menu, and two small plate appetizers or a desert to share for $25. No coupon required.
- Longhorn Steakhouse (limited time offer): Get salad for two, unlimited honey wheat bread, two entrées from a limited menu, and an appetizer or dessert to share for $29.99. No coupon required.
- Papa Murphy’s (through February 14): Get a HeartBaker pizza (a heart-shaped pizza with pepperoni and cheese) for $7. No coupon required.
- Qdoba: Get BOGO entrées when you share a kiss with a significant other, family member, friend or “willing stranger”. No coupon required.
- Ruby Tuesday (February 10-16): Add a broiled lobster tail to your meal for $5.99 and get select bottles of wine for $20. Ruby Tuesday also offers 20 meals for under $10. No coupon required.
Have you heard about other restaurant deals for Valentine’s Day? Let us know in a comment.