Residents interested in information about financial aid, food pantries & other social services resources for individuals and families are welcome to simply dial 2-1-1.
2-1-1 Broward is a free health and human services helpline providing support and valuable information about local agencies and organizations offering resources related to specific issues.
Connecting with 2-1-1 Broward counselors is free, anonymous & confidential.
It’s free & easy
- Dial 2-1-1 any time
- Email email@example.com
- Text your zipcode to 898211 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. week days
Information is online
Free 2-1-1 programs include phonecalls to seniors living alone
Other Useful Resources
- South Florida parks offer paddleboats & other watercraft rentals
- South Florida Farms Sell Fruit & Vegetables
- Free online financial workshops & employment resources from South Florida
- Dial 2-1-1: Free Broward helpline offers info on food, financial & other resources
- Free Food Distribution events in South Florida UPDATED
- Free Orchestra Performance & Other Online Fun, Entertainment & Education
- Broward Schools offer free grab-&-go meal bundles
- Free information on perfect plants for South Florida yards
- Drive-up, Drive-in & Drive-Through events in South Florida
- Financial assistance & Other Resources for South Florida residents & entrepreneurs