Residents interested in information about financial aid, food pantries & other social services resources for individuals and families are welcome to simply dial 2-1-1.
2-1-1 Broward is a free health and human services helpline providing support and valuable information about local agencies and organizations offering resources related to specific issues.
Connecting with 2-1-1 Broward counselors is free, anonymous & confidential.
It’s free & easy
- Dial 2-1-1 any time
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Text your zipcode to 898211 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. week days
Information is online
Free 2-1-1 programs include phonecalls to seniors living alone
Other Useful Resources
- Free Food Distribution events in South Florida UPDATED
- Paddleboats & other watercraft rentals in Parks
- Online entertainment, education & fun events for South Florida residents
- Drive-through, Drive-up & Drive-in events in South Florida
- Dial 2-1-1: Free Broward helpline offers info on food, financial & other resources
- Free online financial workshops & employment resources
- Vet Fest & Veterans Day freebies & deals
- Financial assistance & other resources for South Florida residents & entrepreneurs
- Free information on perfect plants for South Florida yards
- South Florida Farms Sell Fruit & Vegetables