Residents interested in information about financial aid, food pantries & other social services resources for individuals and families are welcome to simply dial 2-1-1.
2-1-1 Broward is a free health and human services helpline providing support and valuable information about local agencies and organizations offering resources related to specific issues.
Connecting with 2-1-1 Broward counselors is free, anonymous & confidential.
- Dial 2-1-1 any time
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Text your zipcode to 898211 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. week days
Information is online
Free 2-1-1 programs include phonecalls to seniors living alone
Other Useful Resources
- Goodwill offers 50%-off sale
- Register online for free Master Chorale virtual concert
- Free Food Distribution events in South Florida UPDATED
- Veggies and herbs you can grow inside in summer
- Free online employment workshops
- Dial 2-1-1: Free helpline offers info on food & financial resources
- Westfield in Plantation sells masks & no-touch device
- South Florida Farms Sell Fruit & Vegetables To The Public
- Distilleries in South Florida sell house-made hand sanitizers & refills
- Drive-up, Drive-in & Drive-Through events in South Florida