Residents interested in information about financial aid, food pantries & other social services resources for individuals and families are welcome to simply dial 2-1-1.
2-1-1 Broward is a free health and human services helpline providing support and valuable information about local agencies and organizations offering resources related to specific issues.
Connecting with 2-1-1 Broward counselors is free, anonymous & confidential.
It’s free & easy
- Dial 2-1-1 any time
- Email email@example.com
- Text your zipcode to 898211 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. week days
Information is online
Free 2-1-1 programs include phonecalls to seniors living alone
Other Useful Resources
- Where to get COVID vaccines in Broward
- New way to promote businesses, restaurants and events
- Free online employment resources & financial workshops
- Free Food Distribution events
- South Florida Farms Sell Fruit & Vegetables
- Financial assistance & other resources for South Florida residents & entrepreneurs
- Register online for free Broward Library e-card
- Deals for first responders & other front-line workers
- Dial 2-1-1: Free Broward helpline offers info on food, financial & other resources
- Broward Schools offer free grab-&-go food bundles