Discount opportunities are offered for the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show, where exciting boats from exquisite super yachts to runabouts and inflatables, are on display. The event also includes seminars, art & activities.
The show is October 30 to November 3 at seven venues in Fort Lauderdale, including Superyacht Village at Pier 66, Bahia Mar Yachting Center, Hall of Fame Marina, Las Olas Marina, Greater Fort Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center, Fort Lauderdale Hilton Marina, The Sails Marina, Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six.
- Free for kids 15 and younger November 3, when accompanying an adult with a ticket
- 2-for-1 tickets at participating O’Reilly’s Auto Parts stores in South Florida
- Organizers are offering $3 off for our readers for entry either Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday, with purchases online
- Discount on Brightline railway from Miami or West Palm Beach to Fort Lauderdale, 25 percent off SMART fares, 10 percent discount for SMARTPLUS and SELECT fares using promo code FLIBS19 A shuttle system sponsored by West Marine is also available for guests with several routes including the blue, brown, red and green route
- Water Taxi offers Transportation
- Uber and Lyft drop-off points will be available at the show on the South corner of the Las Olas Bridge and under the 17th Street Bridge in the Southeast corner
Regular prices for general one-day tickets are $34, $15 for ages 6 to 15, and free for kids 5 and younger. Parking is additional.
Prime Time Preview Ticket October 31 is $53. Two-day tickets for adults are $50. Parking is additional, $40 to $75.
Boats on display include super yachts, inflatables, runabouts, skiffs, ski boats and others. Exhibits include nautical art and other nautical paraphernalia.
The show is 12 p.m. to 7 p.m. October 30, which is a Prime Time Preview for $53; 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. October 31, November 1 and November 2; and 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. November 3