There’s no way around it, Subway has a big deal for sub lovers. However you enjoy your sandwich, you can slather on the savings, too — thanks to the shop’s latest discount.
With so many options, including bread, meats, cheese and condiments, customers can definitely create the perfect sandwich to their exact taste at the popular sub shop…and save a few bucks along the way.
For a limited time, the sub shop is offering a buy-one-get-one 50% off Footlong sub (of equal or lesser value) at participating locations.
The offer is only available online and via its app — use promo code BOGO50. Any extras or add-ons will be additional. Plus, the code is only valid for one-time use per account.
The offer is not valid with any additional discounts.
Like to get sandwiched by savings? Get the best Subway deals with our insider tips.
NOTE: Not all locations offer the same national promotions. As a result, price and participation may vary. It’s always wise to call ahead for verification in your area. We strive to keep up with “limited-time offers,” but deals may end without notice.
Hungry for more food deals?
- Deals for first responders & other front-line workers
- Taco Bell’s Cravings Value Menu offers 8 items for just a buck each
- Dunkin’ offers new Coconut Refreshers for just $3
- Burger King offers buy-one-get-one for $1 special
- Wendy’s 4 For $4 deal includes sandwich, nuggets, fries & drink
- Domino’s offers discount on pizza
- Free fries on request at drive-thru
- Free Doughnuts & Other Dessert Deals
- IHOP offers IHoppy deals
- McDonald’s offers buy-one-get-one for $1 deal on menu favorites