WLRN Public Radio & Television & ArtServe in Fort Lauderdale are offering a free online program discussing depression.
The event is 3 p.m. June 3 on Facebook Live.
- clinical psychologist Dr. LaTasha Russell of “Drive-By Therapy” & President of the South Florida chapter of the Association of Black Psychologists
- Miami comedian Chris Priester
- Therapeutic Artist and Cognitive Behavioral Therapist Nerissa Balland
Register for the free event on ArtServe’s Facebook Events Page online.
- Things To Do This Weekend in South Florida
- Fireworks & other live & virtual July Fourth festivities in South Florida
- “Independence Day” & other Drive-in movies in Fort Lauderdale, Lauderhill & Miami-Dade
- Register online for free Master Chorale virtual concert
- Restaurant Discounts & Food Deals in South Florida
- Updated: 2-for-1 deals for fun & recreation
- Free Food Distribution events in South Florida UPDATED
- Virtual yoga, dance & other online fitness workouts
- Veggies and herbs you can grow inside in summer
- Film & panel discussion on racial issues offered online from Broward Library