Lots of restaurants and other businesses in South Florida offer free food, discounts or other perks when it’s your birthday.
To score the deals, you usually need to register for the businesses’ rewards program or promotional e-mails. Browse your favorite restaurants’ websites, and sign up if the deals for birthdays are appealing. Some send a bonus deal simply for signing up. (Read our post Sign up deals for free food & restaurant discounts).
For your birthday deal, they’ll email you a voucher with information on when it’s valid. Or they might load it into your online account. You probably need to redeem it during your birthday week or your birthday month. Some birthday bonuses require a purchase.
For these deals, restrictions and exceptions may apply. Note, restaurants occasionally switch out their offers, so browse the website or phone the venue if you want to be sure a specific deal is in effect.
- Applebee’s free dessert or other offer, sign up to activitate
- Arby’s free shake or other offer with eligible purchase, sign up to activate
- Auntie Anne’s Pretzels free pretzel, with sign up
- Baskin-Robbins free 2.5-ounce scoop and $3 off an ice cream cake, sign up
- Denny’s free Grand Slam breakfast on birthday with identification
- Dunkin’ Donuts free beverage, with sign up
- Einstein Bros. free egg sandwich with purchase, sign up
- Firehouse Subs medium sub sandwich, sign up
- IHOP free stack of Rooty Tooty Fresh ‘N Fruity pancakes, sign up
- Menchie’s $5 credit toward frozen yogurt, sign up online
- Ruby Tuesday free burger up to $10, sign up for emails
- Red Robin free burger and fries, sign up online
- Steak ‘n Shake free original double steakburger with cheese and fries
- The Melting Pot six chocolate-covered strawberries with purchase of $60