If you’re “in the market” for meaty rewards and benefits, Boston Market has your back.
The popular rotisserie chicken eatery has cooked up a new loyalty program for its customers, Rotisserie Rewards. For the truly loyal, you can even earn a complimentary complete holiday feast.
To get started, you can join here or download its new app. Get a FREE cookie, just for joining.
Then, earn one Market Point for every full dollar spent at participating locations. (For example, a total of $9.75 will earn 9 points. Whereas, a receipt of $10.01 will earn 10 points.)
Here’s what you can earn:
30 Market Points = FREE individual side, fountain beverage or individual dessert
50 Market Points = FREE large side
75 Market Points = FREE pot pie
85 Market Points = FREE quarter white or three-piece dark individual meal
95 Market Points = FREE half chicken meal
100 Market Points = $10 off a purchase of $10 or more
120 Market Points = FREE sandwich combo
130 Market Points = FREE chicken and ribs meal
160 Market Points = FREE prime rib meal
200 Market Points = $20 off any purchase of $20 or more
225 Market Points = FREE family meal for 5
1,200 Market Points = FREE Complete Holiday Banquet
In addition, members will receive a birthday reward, along with other exclusive perks and bonus point offers.
For the program FAQs, click here.
Hungry for more food deals?
- Burger King rolls out new loyalty program Royal Perks
- Burger King offers buy-one-get-one-for-$1 deal
- Free Doughnuts & Other Dessert & Drink Deals
- Pizza Hut offers $5 ‘N Up Lineup with pizza, pasta, dessert and more
- Grand Lux restaurants offer 20% discount
- Free donut Wednesdays at Dunkin’ with eligible drink order & DD Perks account
- Wendy’s $4 Deal includes sandwich, nuggets, fries & drink
- Deals at TooJay’s restaurants
- Wendy’s deals & discounts
- Deals for first responders & other front-line workers