If you enjoy sipping frosty locally-produced beer in South Florida, perhaps you’d appreciate a tour of the brewery. Breweries in Fort Lauderdale, Oakland Park and Delray Beach offer that opportunity if you’re at least 21 year old. Some tours are free. Others involve a fee. For those on tours, breweries typically require wearing safe walking shoes without open toes.
- LauderAle free tours are 3 p.m., 4 p.m. and 5 p.m. most Saturdays. Private tours are $20 by appointment and include beer and pint glass, 3305 SE 14th Avenue., Fort Lauderdale 33316, 954-653-9711
- Oakland Park Funky Buddha Brewery $8 fee for tours Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. Fee includes glass for tastings. Reservations online or at venue, 1201 NE 38th Street, Oakland Park 33334, 954-440-0046
- Hollywood Brewing, $35, includes glass and unlimited tastings, 3410 N. 29th Ave., Hollywood 33020. Reserve online.
- Saltwater Brewery free tours 1 p.m., 2 p.m. and 3 p.m. Saturdays. First-come basis. Or by appointment for VIP tours. For appointments, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Fee for private VIP tours is $10 a person. The fee includes a 4-ounce tasting pour, 1701 W. Atlantic Avenue., Delray Beach 33444, 561-865-5373
Read about other fun and frugal things to do in Broward
- Trivia Night events at bars & restaurants in Broward
- Free & low-cost things to do this weekend in Broward
- Free food truck events in Broward, including week nights
- 24 events with free live music in Broward