Live webcams offer virtual excursions on delightful Broward beaches. From home, soak up dazzling ocean scenes from South Florida’s iconic shoreline.
Waves roll ashore. Sunshine sparkles on the ocean’s surface. Palm fronds sway.
Webcams from resorts, piers and other points along the ocean are featured on the website for Fort Lauderdale’s tourism office.
They include these & others
- Deerfield Pier, including a cam 30-feet under the surface
- Hillsboro Lighthouse
- Pier Sixty-Six
- Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort
- Elbo Room
- Pompano Inlet
Tune in for free online. No sunscreen required. Flip-flops optional.
Other Events & Virtual Resources
- Drive-through, Drive-up & Drive-in events
- Free & Inexpensive Things To Do This Weekend
- Free online homework help & employment help via Broward Library
- Free online employment resources & online hiring expo
- $5 off & other discounts for Butterfly World
- Free information on perfect plants for South Florida yards
- South Florida Farms Sell Produce
- Drive-in movies & outdoor movies in Broward, including free events & deals
- Register online for free Broward Library e-card
- Free Food-Distribution events, including drive-throughs