Live webcams offer virtual excursions on delightful Broward beaches. From home, soak up dazzling ocean scenes from South Florida’s iconic shoreline.
Waves roll ashore. Sunshine sparkles on the ocean’s surface. Palm fronds sway.
Webcams from resorts, piers and other points along the ocean are featured on the website for Fort Lauderdale’s tourism office.
They include these & others
- Deerfield Pier, including a cam 30-feet under the surface
- Hillsboro Lighthouse
- Pier Sixty-Six
- Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort
- Elbo Room
- Pompano Inlet
Tune in for free online. No sunscreen required. Flip-flops optional.
Other Events & Virtual Resources
- Half-off & Other Discounts for Butterfly World
- Free Food Distribution events in South Florida UPDATED
- Free online holiday events & other online events from Broward Library
- Online entertainment, education & fun events for South Florida residents
- OUTshine LGBTQ Film Festival Fort Lauderdale is online
- Drive-through, Drive-up & Drive-in events in South Florida
- Restaurant Discounts & Food Deals Updated
- Things To Do This Weekend in South Florida
- Outdoor Yoga & Zumba
- Drive-in movies in Broward & Miami-Dade