Live webcams offer virtual excursions on delightful Broward beaches. From home, soak up dazzling ocean scenes from South Florida’s iconic shoreline.
Waves roll ashore. Sunshine sparkles on the ocean’s surface. Palm fronds sway.
Webcams from resorts, piers and other points along the ocean are featured on the website for Fort Lauderdale’s tourism office.
They include these & others
- Deerfield Pier, including a cam 30-feet under the surface
- Hillsboro Lighthouse
- Pier Sixty-Six
- Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort
- Elbo Room
- Pompano Inlet
Tune in for free online. No sunscreen required. Flip-flops optional.
Other Events & Virtual Resources
- Things To Do This Weekend in South Florida
- Fireworks & other live & virtual July Fourth festivities in South Florida
- “Independence Day” & other Drive-in movies in Fort Lauderdale, Lauderhill & Miami-Dade
- Register online for free Master Chorale virtual concert
- Restaurant Discounts & Food Deals in South Florida
- Updated: 2-for-1 deals for fun & recreation
- Free Food Distribution events in South Florida UPDATED
- Virtual yoga, dance & other online fitness workouts
- Veggies and herbs you can grow inside in summer
- Film & panel discussion on racial issues offered online from Broward Library