Live webcams offer virtual excursions on delightful Broward beaches. From home, soak up dazzling ocean scenes from South Florida’s iconic shoreline.
Waves roll ashore. Sunshine sparkles on the ocean’s surface. Palm fronds sway.
Webcams from resorts, piers and other points along the ocean are featured on the website for Fort Lauderdale’s tourism office.
They include these & others
- Deerfield Pier, including a cam 30-feet under the surface
- Hillsboro Lighthouse
- Pier Sixty-Six
- Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort
- Elbo Room
- Pompano Inlet
Tune in for free online. No sunscreen required. Flip-flops optional.
Other Events & Virtual Resources
- Free Hispanic Heritage live online event with entertainment from Broward Library
- Free recipes online from favorite restaurants
- Free Food Distribution events in South Florida UPDATED
- Virtual South Florida Town Hall on Digital Resources
- Free Orchestra Performance & Other Online Fun, Entertainment & Education
- Register for Virtual Employment Expo in South Florida
- Restaurant Discounts & Food Deals Updated
- Broward Schools offer free grab-&-go meal bundles
- Free information on perfect plants for South Florida yards
- Frida The Flamingo & Other Online Art Displays & Art Activities from South Florida