Live webcams offer virtual excursions on delightful Broward beaches. From home, soak up dazzling ocean scenes from South Florida’s iconic shoreline.
Waves roll ashore. Sunshine sparkles on the ocean’s surface. Palm fronds sway.
Webcams from resorts, piers and other points along the ocean are featured on the website for Fort Lauderdale’s tourism office.
They include these & others
- Deerfield Pier, including a cam 30-feet under the surface
- Hillsboro Lighthouse
- Pier Sixty-Six
- Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort
- Elbo Room
- Pompano Inlet
Tune in for free online. No sunscreen required. Flip-flops optional.
Other Events & Virtual Resources
- Free & Inexpensive Things To Do This Weekend
- Register for free Broward Library e-card
- Yoga & Other Exercise in South Florida, including free & inexpensive events
- Restaurant Discounts & Food Deals — Yum!
- Friday Night Sound Waves offers free live entertainment oceanside, register online
- Drive-in, Drive-thru & Drive-up events
- Free recipes from favorite Fort Lauderdale restaurants
- Free online employment resources & hiring fairs
- Broward beaches featured on live webcams
- For online activity festival for kids, free kits offered at library