Nab a discount for Butterfly World in north Broward.
The popular walk-through attraction features screened free-flight aviaries with tropical foliage, thousands of butterflies and birds from different parts of the world.
- 2-for-1 deals for attractions, restaurants, watersports, shopping & others
- $15 for Moms May 10 – May 12 Mother’s Day weekend
- For $3 off regular prices, use online discount coupon
- Workshops on butterfly gardening are included with entry 1 p.m. May 18, June 8, July 13
Butterfly World is open most days, except some holidays. Hours are usually 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mondays to Saturdays and 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sundays. Entry is permitted to 4 p.m.
For Mother’s Day weekend, Butterfly World is open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., with entry offered to 4 p.m.
Regular prices are $29.95 for adults, $21.95 for ages 3 to 11 and free for toddlers 2 and younger.
Weekend & holiday entry fees to Tradewinds Park are additional. Weekend and holiday fees are $1.50 for ages 6 and older. Entry to Tradewinds Park South is free on week days.
Information for Butterfly World 3600 W. Sample Road, Coconut Creek 33073, is online or 954-977-4400
Here’s a video to give you a sneak preview of what you’ll see at Butterfly World:
You might also want to read
- Butterfly Festival in Coconut Creek February 23, free entry
- Free & low-cost things to do this weekend in Broward
- Festivals & events in Broward, some free
Summer Fun Days July 21 & July 22, $15 for adults, $10 for 3 to 11, free for 2 and younger
Discounted fee of $15.90 for adults and $10.60 November 3 & 4. Fluttering Fall Days events include face painting, fall photo area, butterfly gardening info & crafts
$10 days ——- discounted price of $10.70 per person 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., with entry offered to 4 p.m., February 23, February 24, March 2 & March 3. Free for ages 2 and younger. Note: Tradewinds weekend park entry fees of $1.50 per person for ages 6 and older apply. No other discounts apply.