Entry is free for the Deerfield Beach Festival of the Arts, including art, entertainment and fun for youngsters.
The festival, featuring a variety of live music, is 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. January 26 and January 27 at the oceanside parking lot south of International Pier, 149 SE 21st Ave., Deerfield Beach.
Browse displays featuring work of about 130 artists from around that nation and a student art exhibit. Food vendors are on site.
Free parking is offered 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m at Cove Shopping Center 1580 SE 3rd Court, Deerfield Beach 33441. A free shuttle service is offered, or attendees walk across the bridge to the event.
- Bill Crowley 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. January 26
- Vibe Nation Band 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. January 26
- J Sharp Band 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. January 26
- ReaXtion Band 3:30 p.m. to 5 p.m. January 26
- Marion & Company 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. January 27
- Nostaljah Band 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. January 27
- Hoodoo Blues Band 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. January 27
- Ruby Baker Band 3:30 to 5 p.m. January 27
Information is online at Deerfield Beach Festival of the Arts or 954-480-4429 or email@example.com
For information about other free and inexpensive festivals, please read our post Festivals in Broward, lots are free.
Enjoy other Posts