Entry is free for the Deerfield Beach Festival of the Arts, including art, entertainment and fun for youngsters.
The festival, featuring a variety of live music, is 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. January 25 and January 26 at the oceanside parking lot south of International Pier, 149 SE 21st Avenue, Deerfield Beach 33441
Browse displays featuring work of about 130 artists from around that nation and a student art exhibit. Food vendors & a kids’ zone are on site
Free entertainment includes
- 12 p.m. January 25 Piano Bob Band
- 1:15 p.m. January 25 Rich Sorren
- 2:30 p.m. January 25 Nostaljah
- 4 p.m. January 25 Wildfire
- 12 p.m. January 26 Gospel choir
- 1:15 p.m. January 26 Dusty Road
- 2:30 p.m. January 26 Ignite
- 4 p.m. January 26 Fusion
Parking & Free Shuttle
At the oceanside event, parking fees apply.
Or free parking is offered 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m at Cove Shopping Center 1580 SE 3rd Court, Deerfield Beach 33441. A free shuttle service is offered, or attendees walk across the bridge to the event.
Information is online at Deerfield Beach Festival of the Arts or 954-480-4429 or email@example.com
Enjoy other Posts