There’s no way around it, Subway has a big deal for sub lovers. However you enjoy your sandwich, you can slather on the savings, too — thanks to the shop’s latest discount.
With so many options, including bread, meats, cheese and condiments, bargain hunters can create the perfect sandwich to their taste…and save a few bucks along the way.
For a limited time, the sub shop is offering a buy-one-get-one 50% off Footlong sub (of equal or lesser value) at participating locations.
The offer is only available online or via its app — use promo code BOGO50. Any extras or add-ons will be additional. Plus, limit one discount per order. The offer excludes Footlong Pro and wraps.
The offer is not valid with any additional discounts.
Like to get sandwiched by savings? Get the best Subway deals with our insider tips.
NOTE: Not all locations offer the same national promotions. As a result, price and participation may vary. It’s always wise to call ahead for verification in your area. We strive to keep up with “limited-time offers,” but deals may end without notice.
Read Other Food & Restaurant Deals
- Free doughnut at Krispy Kreme on Halloween
- Arby’s offers 2 For $6 Value deal
- Starbucks Rewards offers Star Days bonuses
- Sonic Drive-In: corn dogs for 50 cents
- Domino’s offers $7.99 deals
- Free Frosty with fries purchase at Wendy’s
- Free Doughnuts If You’re Vaccinated & Other Dessert Deals
- School staff offered free food: breakfast at McDonald’s
- Pizza Hut offers 3-topping pizza for just $10
- Applebee’s: Add dozen Double Crunch Shrimp for just $1