Historic Bonnet House & Gardens, which is on the National Register of Historic Places, offers opportunities for discounts.
- First Saturday deals. For teens and adults, a discounted fee of $10 is valid first Saturdays of July, August, September and October. Entry is free for kids ages 12 and younger
- Free voucher for 2-for-1 deals, including Bonnet House, valid in August & September
- $3 off for Broward residents
- For active military with ID, $3 off
- $10 for Gardens only
- discounts for groups of at least 15. Reservations required at least two weeks early, 954-703-2606
The attraction is open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., with entry required by 4 p.m.
The regular price at the museum is $20 for adults, $16 for youngsters 6 to 12 & free for 5 and younger.
Information is on the website. Bonnet House is at 900 N. Birch Road, Fort Lauderdale, 954-563-5393
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304