Historic Bonnet House & Gardens, which is on the National Register of Historic Places, offers opportunities for discounts.
Discounts at Bonnet House include
- Family deal for summer is $20 regular price for adults, free for ages 17 & younger accompanying adult
- $5 off regular entry fee with free downloadable Summer Savings voucher from the tourism office, information in this article
- $3 off for South Florida residents with ID
- For active military with ID, $3 off
- $10 for gardens only
- discounts for groups of at least 15. Reservations required at least two weeks early, 954-703-2606
The attraction is open 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Description from the website: “whimsical house where fish sculptures rise in the air, shells have their own museum and shady nature trails invite you to search for playful monkeys in the trees and a majestic swan in the fresh water lakes.”
Regular prices — without using any deals — are $20 for adults, $16 for ages 6 to 12, & free for 5 and younger.
Information is on the website. Bonnet House is at 900 N. Birch Road, Fort Lauderdale, 954-563-5393
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304