Historic Bonnet House & Gardens in Fort Lauderdale, which is on the National Register of Historic Places, offers opportunities for discounts and occasional events.
Discounts & events at Bonnet House include
- 2-for-1 deal June-September, Read about LauderDEALS Excellent value: 2-for-1 deals & other discounts for fun, recreation & retail in Broward
- $3 off for Broward residents with ID
- Family deal, free entry for ages 17 & younger with adult paying regular price of $20, valid June 1 – September 5
- For active military with ID, $3 off
- $10 for gardens only
- discounts for groups of at least 15. Reservations required at least two weeks early, 954-703-2606
The attraction is open 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Tuesdays to Fridays and 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. weekends
Description from the website: “whimsical house where fish sculptures rise in the air, shells have their own museum and shady nature trails invite you to search for playful monkeys in the trees…”
Description of gardens from website: “… native barrier island habitat. Five distinct ecosystems can be found on the property including the Atlantic Ocean beach and primary dune, a fresh water slough, the secondary dune which includes the house site, mangrove wetlands, and a maritime forest.”
Regular prices — without deals — are $20 for adults, $8 for ages 6 to 17, & free for 5 and younger. For outside only, entry is $10
Information is on the website. Bonnet House is at 900 N. Birch Road, Fort Lauderdale, 954-563-5393
Venue includes a gift shop featuring sunglasses, serving pieces, decor, jewelry, purses and other items.