The Jungle Queen Riverboat is a popular attraction for South Florida residents, especially when friends and family are in town.
The iconic vessel floats along the lovely New River in Fort Lauderdale and includes a narrated sightseeing excursion and a stop-over on a “private island” with dinner and a variety show. It really is a cool experience.
If you want to experience it for yourself, you should know about all the discount opportunities that are currently available.
Jungle Queen Riverboat prices & discounts
Regular prices for adults and teenagrers: $23.49-$62.95, excluding taxes, tips and fees
For children age 3-12: $13.86-$35.95
Parking on site is $8.
Discount opportunities include
- 10 percent off with AAA membership; offered at box office
- $2 off for seniors; offered online or at box office
- active military get free entry or 30 percent off depending on excursion, 15 percent off for up to 5 others; offered at box office
- inactive military get 20 percent off or 50 percent off depending on excursion, 15 percent off for up to 5 others; offered at box office
According to the website: “We offer a variety of fully narrated 90-Minute Sightseeing cruises down the ‘Venice of America,’ Fort Lauderdale’s New River, sailing through Millionaire’s Row with homes of the rich and famous, spectacular mega yachts…
“Live entertainment during dinner, and a laugh-out-loud variety show after dinner. Be sure to take a few minutes to tour our beautiful tropical isle with lush foliage, exotic animals, and yummy soft serve ice cream at our gift shop.”
Other Entertainment & Events
- Alice in Wonderland immersive experience: Enjoy 50% discount
- Entry is free for Ocean Brews Fest in Deerfield with discount opportunity for beer
- Relax with free entertainment outdoors in Wellington
- Great American Beach Party in Fort Lauderdale offers loads of fun & it’s free
- Things to do this week in South Florida, including free and inexpensive fun & deals
- Rock out with free live entertainment in Delray
- Free & cheap things to do this weekend in Miami & South Florida
- Watch free family-friendly films outdoors in West Palm, Tamarac & others
- Dania After Dark: Free outdoor fest with live entertainment, art & food vendors
- Film Preview: Nab Free Tickets for ‘The Valet’