Florida Renaissance Festival in Deerfield Beach offers some opportunities for discounts.
The festival, featuring Renaissance-theme performances, artisans and activities, is at Quiet Waters Park, 401 S. Powerline Road, Deerfield Beach, Saturdays and Sundays February 9 to March 24.
The regular prices are $25 for ages 12 and older, $11 for ages 6 to 11 and free for ages 5 and younger. Fees for tickets purchased online are extra.
Note, patrons attending the festival need to pay weekend & holiday entry fees at Quiet Waters Park. That fee is $1.50 for ages 6 and older. Parking is free.
Discounts featured on the website include
- $20 per person for groups of at least 20
- $3 discount at gate for seniors 65 and older and Active military in uniform, with appropriate identification
- Reportedly Sold Out — Phone first for availability ——– $3 off for tickets purchased at Muddy Waters restaurant, 2237 W. Hillsboro Blvd., Deerfield Beach 33442, 954-428-6577
Related deal is 15% off restaurant tab with ticket stub from the festival at Muddy Waters, 2237 W. Hillsboro Blvd., Deerfield Beach 33442, 954-428-6577
The festival includes theme weekends, including
- Game of Thrones February 9 to February 11
- Time Travelers/Steampunk February 16 to February 18
- Vikings & Barbarians February 23 & February 24
- Swashbucklers & Sirens March 9 & March 10
- Kilts & Colleens March 16 & March 17
- Magic, Witches and Wizards March 23 & March 24
Information is on the Ren Fest website or 954-776-1642
Read other Posts
Presidents Day February 18, seniors age 65 and over, with valid I.D., youngsters under 12, school teachers with valid ID & Active military with valid I.D enter free until noon. Park entry fees are separate, $1.50 for ages 6 and older.