Entry is free, with $5 for parking, for family-friendly Our Town America festivities, including entertainment, rides, tee shirt fashion show, food vendors and other vendors, exhibitors, talent show and auto show .
The event is 6 p.m. to 11 p.m. March 8, 10 a.m. to 11 p.m. March 9 and 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. March 10.
Amusement rides involve a fee, including $25 for wristbands.
- Front Street Band 6 p.m. March 8
- Front Street Band 6:45 p.m. March 8
- Coral Springs Academy of Dance 8 p.m. March 8
- Xpress Yourself Dance Studio 8:45 p.m. March 8
- Beat Street 9:45 p.m. March 8
- Talent Show 10 a.m. March 9
- 5678 Dance 3 p.m. March 9
- DANL Dance Center 3:30 p.m. March 9
- Silfida Ballet Academy 4:15 p.m. March 9
- Barber Floyd Band 10 p.m. March 9
- Capo Capoeira 12 p.m. March 10
- Dynamite Dance 2:30 p.m. March 10
- Tee Shirt Fashion Show 4:15 p.m. March 10
- School of Rock 5 p.m. March 10
- various others
Information is on the website, or 954-752-0126
The event is at Coral Springs Sportsplex, 2575 Sportsplex Drive, Coral Springs 33065. It’s east of Sawgrass Expressway between Sample Road and Royal Palm.
Enjoy Other Posts
- Free things to do & deals this weekend
- Festivals in Broward, lots are free
- Kids eat free and other Kids’ restaurant deals
Coral Springs Sportsplex