Festival Marketplace is an indoor shopping venue with a bazaar-like ambiance. It features about 250 vendors, which are primarily independent shops. The marketplace also puts on shopping & entertainment events and offers deals.
- Vintage Fair 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Third Saturdays, includes vendors indoors & outdoors selling vintage, antique, re-purposed, salvage & handcrafted merchandise; free entry & free parking for shoppers, fee for vendors
- Halloween event, Festival Marketplace, Free activities for youngsters 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. October 23 including trick-or-treating & painting project, and others while supplies last. Festival Marketplace is at 2900 West Sample Road, Pompano Beach 33073, 954-979-4555, registration for free ticket is online
- Haunted House, Festival Marketplace, free,Attraction is offered 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. October 23-31, Festival Marketplace is at 2900 West Sample Road, Pompano Beach 33073, 954-979-4555. Free parking.
- Pet Adoptions 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Second Saturdays
Redeem online voucher at Festival information stand for
- $5-off vouchers valid with purchases of at least $20, exclusions apply
- or $2-off vouchers valid with purchases of least $10, exclusions apply
- valid while promotion is offered, information online
Events with fee
- Brush & Brunch Painting Party. occasional events, usually $20 includes brunch and instruction for the painting. Seating is limited. Information is online
Festival Marketplace, 2900 W. Sample Road, Pompano Beach 33073. For information, phone 954-979-4555 or online
Pompano Beach, FL 33073