In addition to regular exhibits focusing on decorative arts, WMODA occasionally offers extra activities and events.
WMODA, which is Wiener Museum of Decorative Arts, is at 481 S. Federal Highway, Dania Beach 33004
Events at WMODA include 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. February 29 featuring presentations and tours, including
- 10:30 a.m. Fall in Love with WMODA includes romantic traditions of leap day, impact of cupid’s arrow on porcelain artists, and Caribbean Carnival
- tours 11:30 a.m. & 1:30 p.m.
- 12:30 p.m. interactive art project promoting universal love and kindness and smartphone photo tips
Regular fees for WMODA are $10 for adults, $8 for seniors, and free for kids 12 and younger, and students and veterans with ID.
WMODA exhibits include glass sculptures by Chihuly and Lalique. Other displays feature British and European pottery and porcelain, including Wedgwood, Royal Doulton and Lladró.
WMODA, 481 S. Federal Highway, Dania Beach 33004. It’s usually open 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mondays to Fridays. Entry is free to some events at WMODA if you register online.
Information is online or 954-376-6690
- Free things to do & deals this weekend in Broward
- Art festivals, art venues & art events in Broward
- 21 events in Broward with free live music
Entry for Wiener Museum of Decorative Arts (WMODA) is free for International Museum Day 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. May 18