Festivals are popular events in Pompano Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Deerfield Beach, Davie and other towns in South Florida.
Some festivals offer free entry and free parking, which are ideal for budget-friendly dates, frugal family activities or inexpensive outings with friends.
With some festivals, extra fees apply for select activities and perhaps for parking.
- Free entry for Burger & Brew Fest in Miramar August 17, free
- Big Buck Music Fest in Deerfield August 18, free
- Native plant sale at Secret Woods park August 18, free
- Art Show, Lauderdale Comics, includes Super Heroes of Florida food truck, 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. August 25, 1929 S. Federal Highway, Fort Lauderdale 33316, 954-530-6722, free
- Marine Market, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. August 25 and 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. August 26, Festival Marketplace, 2900 W. Sample Road, Pompano Beach 33073, 954-979-4555
- ArtsFest, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. September 29. Includes artists, entertainment & food trucks. Coconut Creek Community Center, 1100 Lyons Road, Coconut Creek. Free
- $5 for Brazilian Festival of Pompano Beach October 20 & 21
- Free entry Smoke on the Water BBQ event on Riverwalk October 20
Fort Lauderdale , FL 33316
Coconut Creek, FL
Patch Urban Farm
Coral Springs ArtWalk
Foster Park Community Center Micro-Library