In South Florida, food festivals & food events offer enticing opportunities to taste a variety of scrumptious fare.
Often the events include entertainment, art exhibits, demonstrations or other activities.
For some events, tickets are required and the fee includes food and drinks. Occasionally, discounts are offered for early purchase.
Others events are free to enter, and you purchase food directly from vendors. Some events are specifically for ages 21 and older.
Please return to this article. We’re adding other food festivals & food events.
Food Festivals & Food Events include
Vegan Pop-Up Party with free entry
- includes entertainment & vendors with vegan food & drinks, free entry, Huizenga Plaza 32 E. Las Olas Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, 4 p.m. – 10 p.m. May 15, free entry, information online
Caribbean Food & Rum Festival
- September 5 Miramar Regional Park, 16801 Miramar Parkway, 3 p.m. – 10 p.m., website
Enjoy Other Posts
- Free things to do & deals this weekend
- Ideas for outdoor fun in Broward, lots are free
- Restaurant deals & discounts
Weston Town Center
Lauderhill Performing Arts Center
690 Northeast 13th Street, Fort Lauderdale