For an outdoor activity to savor lovely South Florida weather, several food truck events are offered in Broward, including Plantation, Davie and Pompano Beach.
Some of the events include music, or other entertainment. Food truck events are usually free to attend, with food for sale from various food truck vendors. Because dates are occasionally switched or events are discontinued, it’s wise to phone or refer to the information online to be sure a specific event is on the night you are interested in.
- Tentative as of Thursday —— depending if permit is issued Third Fridays Pompano Food Truck Roundup, third Friday of most months, 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Old Town, Northeast First Street & Northeast First Avenue, Pompano, 33060, 954-786-5535, 954-786-4111
- Food trucks at ArtsPark in Hollywood, 5:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. most Mondays. More than 20 trucks offer fare. You can see the lineup of vendors for each week here. ArtsPark is on Hollywood Boulevard at U.S. 1. Phone 954-921-3500
- Family Night with Food Trucks at Heritage Park in Plantation, 1100 S. Fig Tree Lane, 5 p.m. to 9:30 p.m., most Tuesdays, weather permitting. Phone 954-357-5135. Usually includes kid-friendly movies or DJ entertainment.
- First Fridays Free Old Town Untapped art, food & entertainment events in Pompano, first Friday of most months
- First Fridays food truck events at Flamingo Gardens in Davie from 5 to 9 p.m. most first Fridays of the month. The First Friday event includes a DJ spinning music in the venue’s parking lot, 3750 S. Flamingo Road, Davie, 954-473-2955
- Entertainment & vendors at evening Flagler Green Market second Fridays
- Third Fridays Pompano Food Truck Roundup, third Friday of most months, 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Old Town, Northeast First Street & Northeast First Avenue, Pompano, 33060, 954-786-5535, 954-786-4111
- seasonal Free Tunes & Trucks events in Sunrise various Fridays in Winter & Spring
- seasonal Live music & food trucks at free events in Margate, first Saturdays January to June
- seasonal Margate Under the Moon is the second Saturday of the month September to November. The family-friendly event includes live music, merchants, food trucks and family-friendly activities. Under The Moon is 5 to 10 p.m. at Margate Boulevard and U.S. 441. Phone, 954-972-6458. Parking is free.
- Groove & Green Marketplace events in Margate, usually 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. second and fourth Sundays
Other posts you may be interested in:
- Free open-mike & karaoke fun at Marina 84 Sports Bar
- 14 deals and free things to do in Broward on weekdays
- Events with free live music in Broward
Hollywood, FL 33020
Plantation, FL 33317
Pompano Beach , FL 33060
Old Town Pompano
Northeast First Street & Northeast First Avenue
Pompano Beach , FL 33060