For an outdoor activity to savor lovely South Florida weather, several food truck events are offered in Broward, including Plantation, Davie and Pompano Beach.
Some of the events include music, or other entertainment. Food truck events are usually free to attend, with food for sale from various food truck vendors. Because dates are occasionally switched or discountinued, it’s wise to phone or look online to be sure a specific event is on that night.
- Food trucks at ArtsPark in Hollywood, 5:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. most Mondays. More than 20 trucks offer fare. You can see the lineup of vendors for each week here. ArtsPark is on Hollywood Boulevard at U.S. 1. Phone 954-921-3500
- Family Night with Food Trucks at Heritage Park in Plantation, 1100 S. Fig Tree Lane, 5 p.m. to 9:30 p.m., most Tuesdays. Phone 954-357-5135. Kid-friendly movies on second Tuesdays.
- First Fridays Free Old Town Untapped art, food & entertainment events in Pompano, first Friday of most months
- First Fridays food truck events at Flamingo Gardens in Davie from 5 to 9 p.m. most first Fridays of the month. The First Friday event includes a DJ spinning music in the venue’s parking lot, 3750 S. Flamingo Road, Davie, 954-473-2955
- Entertainment & vendors at evening Flagler Green Market second Fridays
- Third Fridays Pompano Pier Food Truck Round Up, third Friday of most months, 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Pompano Pier Garage, NE 2nd Street between A1A and Pompano Beach Boulevard, 954-786-5535, 954-786-4111
- seasonal Free Tunes & Trucks events in Sunrise various Fridays in Winter & Spring
- Wheelin’ Dealin’ Street Food Festival is the first Saturday of every month at The Casino @ Dania Beach, from 5 to 10 p.m.
- seasonal Live music & food trucks at free events in Margate, first Saturdays January to June
- seasonal Margate Under the Moon is the second Saturday of the month from August through November. The family-friendly event includes live music, merchants, food trucks and family-friendly activities. Under The Moon is 5 to 10 p.m. at Margate Boulevard and U.S. 441. Phone: 954-972-6458. Parking and beer are free.
Other posts you may be interested in:
- Free open-mike & karaoke fun at Marina 84 Sports Bar
- 14 deals and free things to do in Broward on weekdays
- Events with free live music in Broward