Exciting action in the air over the Atlantic Ocean is on display during the Fort Lauderdale Air Show.
Entertainment about 11:45 a.m. – 3 p.m. May 8 & 9 features high-flying demonstrations from U.S. Navy jets & others.
Featured aircraft & entertainment includes
- F-18 Super Hornet
- aerial jump demonstrations
- Red Bull helicopter
During Air Show days, A1A from about Sunrise Boulevard to North 14th Court is closed 6 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Watch online for free
- Free livestream, register online
Discounts for early-purchase in designated watch zones
Designated ticketed zones offer assorted amenities, varying with price
$35 for early purchase, event day price is $49.75
- $24 for ages 6-12, free for 5 and younger
- includes professional narration of event, portable restrooms & hand-sanitizing stations
- refreshments for purchase, umbrellas & beach chairs for rent
Sand boxes, $259 per day with early purchase, $370 day of event
- private, reserved area for up to four people, with beach chairs
- narration of event
- portable restrooms & hand sanitizing stations on beach
VIP seating, $199 with early purchase, $285 day of event
- $179 for ages 3-12, free for 2 & younger
- private beach area with beach chairs
- Access to Tents & Tables for eating & shade
- Professional narration
- lunch included
- soft drinks, water & beer
- restrooms & hand-sanitizing stations
- reserved parking voucher
Seating area discounts are on the website or 321-395-3110
Watch from outside the ticketed zones on Fort Lauderdale beach
Oceanfront areas outside ticket zones include north of the Pelican Grand Resort, 2000 North Ocean Blvd., Fort Lauderdale 33305 on A1A and south of Sunrise Boulevard on A1A
Parking fees apply.
Parking at Galleria mall, 2400 E. Sunrise Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale 33304
- Parking is included with some ticket packages.
- If not included in a ticket package, fee is $20 May 8 & May 9
Related featured Water Taxi discounts, including during Air Show
Enjoy Other Posts