For reducing energy use in your residence, FPL & U.S Department of Energy offer free online resources.
Reducing energy use helps homeowners reduce utilities fees. Some tips are super simple to accomplish, such as shutting drapes during the day to reduce heat from sunlight.
FPL & DOE online resources include
- Saving energy when it’s hot outside from FPL
- Spring & Summer Energy Saving Tips from DOE
- Tips, Programs & Rebates
- Interactive home with information & ideas for saving energy in each room
- Shopping information & ideas for efficient use of water heaters, home office equipment, lighting & other items in your home
- 16 Ways To Save $ In The Laundry Room from DOE
- Save energy With A Smart Power Strip
- Other articles from DOE
Enjoy other posts