Peruse works of art indoors and outdoors and shop wares from pop-up vendors during the popular Downtown Hollywood ArtWalk.
Live entertainment often includes music by regional bands and magic.
The free event typically takes place every third Saturday of the month, from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m., along Hollywood Boulevard and Harrison Street.
The events usually include:
- Walking tour of Downtown Hollywood murals, 6 p.m. at Information Booth, 20th Avenue and Harrison Street
- Guided gallery experience at 7 p.m. and 9 p.m.; meet at Information Booth, 20th Avenue and Harrison Street
- Artisan market with vendor booths on Harrison Street between 20th and 21st avenues from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- 6 p.m.-11 p.m. live music on Harrison Street at 21st Avenue, information on who’s performing is online
- 6 p.m. live demonstration of chalk art. Event is at Anniversary Park at Hollywood Boulevard & 20th Avenue
- 10 p.m. sleight of hand performance at Cinema Paradiso, 2008 Hollywood Blvd.
Street parking is $1.50 per hour. Garage Parking is $1 per hour.
Garage locations are:
- 251 S. 20th Ave., between Harrison and Van Buren streets
- 251 N. 19th Ave., between Tyler and Polk streets
Parking information is online.