Event temporarily on hold
Soak in the local art scene, watch an artist paint with his foot and browse wares from pop-up vendors at a popular ArtWalk event in South Broward.
The Downtown Hollywood ArtWalk festivities are third Saturdays 6 p.m. to about 11 p.m. on Hollywood Boulevard and Harrison Street, 954-924-2980
Entry is free.
The events usually include these interesting activities, which are also free.
- walking tour of Downtown Hollywood murals. 6 p.m. at the Information Booth, 20th Avenue & Harrison Street
- guided gallery experience at 7 p.m., meet at Information Booth, 20th Avenue & Harrison Street
- Impulse Art show at 8 p.m. featuring artist Daniel Pontet painting with his bare foot to the beat of a live drumming performance outdoors at 2001 Van Buren Street, across from the Parking Garage on 20th Avenue
- Artisan market with vendor booths on 20th Avenue between Tyler and Harrison Streets 6 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- 8 p.m. IKO IKO on Harrison Street at 21st Avenue
ArtWalk events typically include art exhibits at participating shops and galleries, with some of the featured artists on site. Occasionally street performers are part of the festivities. Some shops might provide snacks and refreshments.
Information is online at Downtown Hollywood ArtWalk .
Street parking is $1.50 per hour. Garage Parking is $1 per hour at 20th Avenue Municipal Garage between Harrison Street and Van Buren Street or 19th Avenue Municipal Garage between Tyler Street & Polk Street.
For information, 954-924-2980
- Free things to do & deals this weekend in Broward
- Art festivals, art venues & art events in Broward
- Restaurant deals & discounts in South Florida