Want to wish upon a butterfly?
Then get to the Coconut Creek Butterfly Festival from 1-8:30 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 26, 2022, in Sabal Pines Park, 5005 NW 39th Ave. This fun and whimsical event is free of charge!
(By the way, Coconut Creek is nicknamed the “butterfly capital of the world.”)
The event is set to feature rides and fireworks. Other activities include:
- youth theater performances
- live entertainment
- food and drink vendors
- lumberjack show
- police K9 demonstrations
- business expo
No vehicle parking is allowed at Sabal Pines Park. Parking will be available offsite, with a shuttle service. There will, however, be a bike valet station onsite.
For more information, visit the website.
To keep up with latest news, sign up for the daily Miami on the Cheap newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagra
m, or visit our Facebook group page.
- Arsht Center Family Fest: Free pop-up performances throughout Miami
- Oktoberfest: Where to find the South Florida parties in 2022
- Free & cheap things to do this week in South Florida
- Free Netflix Family Summer activity truck in Miami
- Now and Then at Coral Gables Actors’ Playhouse: 50% discount
- Free live music on Ocean Drive
- Martha/Mary Concert Series 2022-23
- Best free & cheap things to do this weekend in South Florida
- Free live music at Hollywood Bandshell
- Free movies, concerts, dance this summer in Miami Beach