For a free family-friendly event, Butterfly Festival in north Broward features entertainment, rides, business expo, activities, fireworks and vendors.
The festival is 1 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. February 29 in Sable Pines Park, 5005 NW 39 Avenue.
Featured entertainment is Simply Queen, performing Queen songs 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Entertainment & fun at Butterfly Festival includes
- 1:30 p.m.to 3 p.m. Breeze rock
- 3:30 p.m. Police K9 demonstration
- 4:30 p.m. to 6 p.m. Axcents
- 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. Simply Queen
- 8 p.m. fireworks
- art projects for kids
- airbrush artists
- strolling stilt-walkers & other performers
- food & beverage vendors
- bicycle valet
Parking is offsite with free shuttle rides 12:45 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. from select venues, including casino @ 5550 NW 40th Street, Coconut Creek, and recreation facilities at 4455 Sol Press Boulevard, Coconut Creek.
For information, phone 954-545-6698 or browse the Butterfly Festival webpage.
- 24 events with free live music in Broward
- Free things to do & deals this weekend in Broward
- Festivals in Broward, lots are free