Free entertainment is offered at several festive events on The Fourth.
Events with live music include
4th of July Spectacular A1A and Las Olas Boulevard
- 4:30 p.m. to 7:15 p.m. Brass Evolution performs rock with horns
- 7:45 p.m. to 9 p.m. country music with Lee Greenwood
- Event is 12 p.m. to 9:30 p.m., 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. includes family fun with DJ, face painting, water slides, games, bounce houses; 9 p.m. fireworks show offshore, simulcast with music 101.5 FM; free, 954-828-5363
Deerfield Beach, 12 p.m. to 9 p.m., Main Beach lot, 149 Southeast 21st Avenue
- Deep Fried Funk
- Parkland International Music Academy
- Shaw Davis & The Black Ties
- various others
- Event includes food vendors, art vendors & lots of live bands; fireworks at night. Free shuttles from The Cove Shopping Center, 1580 S.E. Third Court; Sullivan Park, 1701 Riverview Road, & St. Ambrose Catholic Church, 380 S. Federal Highway. Shuttles are 11 a.m. to 5:45 p.m. and 11 p.m. to 12 a.m.
Pompano Beach 220 N. Pompano Beach Blvd., fireworks extravaganza, with live entertainment 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. and fireworks at 9 p.m.
- Southern Blood
- Vinyl, which performs Top 40s
- Parking fees apply, No personal fireworks, pets, glass or alcohol, 954-786-4111
live entertainment and fireworks, 5 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. at BB&T Center, 2555 NW 136th Ave.
- The Rock Show
- Grammy-winning band Inner Circle
- event includes food & drink vendors, kids’ fun zone, fireworks, free entry and free parking, 954-747-4600
Plantation concert & fireworks Plantation Central Park, 9151 N.W Second St., Plantation, 954-452-2510, 954-452-2510
- Big City Dogs 7 p.m
- fireworks 9 p.m. at . Refreshments for purchase, or supply your own picnic and portable seats, no personal fireworks, sparklers, drones or pets, arrive early for easier parking
Pembroke Pines, 6 p.m. to 9 p.m., Pines Recreation Center, 7400 Pines Blvd., Pembroke Pines 33026
- Clique Band 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- event includes food trucks, rides, activities and fireworks. No coolers, pets or personal fireworks. Blankets or lawn chairs recommended, 954-392-2116, free entry
Tamarac fun festivities 6 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Jam Band
- event includes Fireworks, Food trucks, fun zone with face painting, inflatables & arts & crafts
- Tamarac Sports park, 9901 NW 77th St., free, 954-597-3620, free parking & shuttles from Tamarac City Hall, 7525 NW 88th Ave. & Community Center, 8601 W. Commercial Blvd. Shuttle runs 5:30 p.m. to 8:15 p.m. and after the fireworks. Feel free to supply portable seats
Margate festivities 5 p.m. to 9 p.m., Margate Boulevard and State Road 7
- Roll The Stones 6 p.m.
- event includes Food trucks, inflatables and fireworks at 9 p.m.
- 13th Army Band of Florida National Guard @ Hollywood Beach Bandshell at 7 p.m.
- Hollywood Beach Star Spangled Spectacular 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. at Johnson Street also offers offshore fireworks at 9 p.m., 954-921-3404, With limited parking, it’s recommended to use a free shuttle to the beach from the parking garages in downtown Hollywood, 251 N. 19 Ave. and 251 S. 20th Ave. Shuttles run from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. and return after the fireworks; no pets, alcoholic beverages, backpacks, personal fireworks, sparklers, glass containers, barbecue grills or horns
Read about other July Fourth Festivities, parades & deals
Enjoy Other Posts