With fire dancers, taiko drumming & food vendors you’ll appreciate free entry for New River Fest in Fort Lauderdale.
The family-friendly festival on Riverwalk along the New River is 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. February 8 at Esplanade Park, 400 SW Second Street, Fort Lauderdale 33312.
New River Fest includes
- fire dancers from Drums of Polynesia
- Fushu Daiko, Taiko drumming
- food vendors
- beer garden
- live music by Big City Dogs
- KABOOM science show by Museum of Science & Discovery
- optional VIP area aboard yacht, $50 & $3.49 fee
No outside food or drinks are permitted. Portable seats or blankets are recommended. Downtown Parking rates apply, or use Uber or Lyft
Information is online or 954-468-1541 ext. 204
Enjoy Other Articles