Entry is free for Seminole Tribe Fair & Pow Wow, a family-friendly event featuring native food, a film festival, entertainment, alligator shows, vendors and Pow Wow dancing from native participants from various parts of the nation.
The event, with activities indoors and outdoors, is February 8, February 9 and February 10 at Seminole Hard Rock, 1 Seminole Way, Hollywood 33314
Entertainment includes these and others
- 6 p.m. February 8 Osceola Brothers
- 8 p.m. to 10 p.m. February 8 Native Reel Cinema Festival “Smoke Signals”
- 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. Native Reel Cinema Festival
- 3 p.m. February 9 New North
- 6 p.m. February 9 Osceola Brothers
- 12:15 p.m. February 10 New North
- 1 p.m. February 10 Carridine Billie
- 2:15 p.m. February 10 Jessica G.
- 3 p.m. February 10 Gretchen Wilson
Information is online or 866-625-5374
Enjoy Other Posts
Seminole Hard Rock