For budget-friendly group exercise opportunities, several venues in Broward offer free Yoga, Zumba and other fitness programs. If you’re interested in attending, it’s wise to phone first to be sure the event is on that day.
Free Yoga includes
- Green Market Pompano Beach 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., most Saturdays November 3 to April 27, Northeast First Street and First Avenue, Pompano Beach, 954-786-7824, free yoga at 10 a.m. & entertainment at 11 a.m.
- Broward Main library chair yoga 12 p.m. most Mondays 100 South Andrews Avenue, Fort Lauderdale 33301, 954-357-7444
- South Regional library yoga usually 10 a.m. Thursdays, 7300 Pines Blvd., Pembroke Pines 33024, 954-201-8825, phone or browse website for information
- Southwest Regional library chair yoga, 12 p.m. occasional Wednesdays 16835 Sheridan St., Pembroke Pines 33331, 954-357-6580, phone or browse website for information
- West Regional library chair yoga 12 p.m. various Thursdays, 8601 W. Broward Blvd., Plantation 33324, 954-765-1560, phone or browse website for information
- Davie branch library chair yoga, 1:30 p.m. occasional Thursdays, 4600 SW 82 Avenue, Davie 33328, 954-357-6399, phone or browse website for information
- Northwest Regional library yoga for beginners, some Fridays 10:30 a.m., 3151 University Drive, Coral Springs, 33065, 954-357-7990, phone or browse website for information
- Weston library, chair yoga, usually 12 p.m. Tuesdays, 4205 Bonaventure Boulevard, Weston 33332, 954-357-5420
- Marando Ranch, some Sundays 9 a.m., 5151 SW 64th Avenue, Davie, 954-945-5744
For other free yoga, Zumba and fitness programs, phone your local library or browse the Broward Library website to see where exercise activities are offered, 954-357-7444
West Regional Library
South Regional Library
Northwest Regional Library