For budget-friendly group exercise opportunities, several venues in Broward offer free Yoga, Zumba and other fitness programs. If you’re interested in attending, it’s wise to phone first to be sure the event is on that day.
- Register online to attend free yoga at The Patch urban farm in Dania Beach 9:30 a.m. November 3 and 9:30 a.m. December 1.
- Broward Main Library chair yoga 12 p.m. most Mondays 100 South Andrews Avenue, Fort Lauderdale 33301, 954-357-7444
- South Regional Library yoga 10 a.m. Thursdays, 7300 Pines Blvd., Pembroke Pines 33024, 954-201-8825
- Southwest Regional. chair yoga, 12 p.m. occasional Wednesdays 16835 Sheridan St., Pembroke Pines 33331, 954-357-6780
- West Regional Library chair yoga 12 p.m. Thursdays, 8601 W. Broward Blvd., Plantation 33324, 954-765-1560
- Davie branch library chair yoga, 1:30 p.m. occasional Thursdays, 4600 SW 82 Avenue, Davie 33328, 954-357-6399
- Northwest Regional Library some Fridays 10:30 a.m., 3151 University Drive, Coral Springs, 33065, 954-357-7990
- Weston library, chair yoga, usually 12 p.m. Tuesdays, 4205 Bonaventure Boulevard, Weston 33332, 954-357-5420
For other free yoga, Zumba and fitness programs, phone your local library or browse the Broward Library website to see where exercise activities are offered, 954-357-7444,
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
West Regional Library
South Regional Library
Northwest Regional Library