Parks and bandshells are wonderful venues for free live entertainment in South Florida.
In north Broward, events include
- 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. March 1 JM & The Sweets at Sabal Pines Park, 5005 NW 39th Avenue 33073
Refreshments for purchase. Blankets, chairs and coolers are OK.
Information is online.
Other posts you might like
- 18 places to hear live music at free performances in Broward
- Free & low-cost things to do this weekend in Broward
- Festivals in Broward, some free
Find more free and cheap music events and concerts this week:
Tuesday, March 19, 2019
Wednesday, March 20, 2019
Thursday, March 21, 2019
Friday, March 22, 2019
Saturday, March 23, 2019
Sunday, March 24, 2019
See our full Calendar of Events here
- 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. March 9 Business As Usual, contemporary, Bandshell, 1100 Lyons Road, Coconut Creek 33063
- 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. April 13 Completely Unchained, Sabal Pines Park, 5005 NW 39th Avenue
- 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. May 11 Kristen Spencer, Bandshell, 1100 Lyons Road, Coconut Creek 33063
- Jazz Under The Stars with French Horn Collective, free event for ages 21 and older, 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. December 14 , Coconut Creek City Hall, 4800 W. Copans Road, Coconut Creek 33063. Features food and alcohol for sale, information online
- 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. January 11 Samantha Russell Band , Coconut Creek Community Center, 1100 Lyons Road, Coconut Creek 33063. Refreshments for purchase. Blankets, chairs and coolers allowed.
Coconut Creek City Hall
bandshell in Coconut Creek