Enjoy some of the best attractions in Fort Lauderdale and other towns in Broward for free. Or at a discount.
Various museums and galleries offer free-entry days. Some are always free. They’re perfect for a rainy day, a wallet-friendly date or an educational family activity.
- Entry free at ArtServe featuring work by local artists
- Plantation Museum offers free entry
- BaCA, includes art exhibits and artist studios, 41 NE First St., Pompano Beach, 33060, 954-284-0141, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Tuesdays to Fridays and 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturdays. free
- Free entry to gallery at Miramar Culture Center, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tuesdays to Fridays and first and third Saturdays, 954-602-4500, free parking and free entry
- Sunrise Art Gallery, 10610 W. Oakland Park Blvd., Sunrise 33351, 954-747-4646, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays and 12 p.m. to 7 p.m. Wednesdays and Thursdays, free
- Museums free for military families in summer
Free days, free events & deals
- Free first Thursday events at Art Museum in Fort Lauderdale
- Free entry day at Art & Culture Center of Hollywood third Sundays
- Free entry to museums in South Florida with eligible bank card first full weekend of the month
- Old Dillard Museum 1019 NW 4th Street, Fort Lauderdale 33311, 754-322-8828, 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. Mondays to Fridays, $5 donation,
- Wiener Museum of Decorative Arts in Dania Beach. $10 entry
- Coral Springs Museum of Art, 2855 Coral Springs Drive, Coral Springs 33065, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesdays to Saturdays, $6 for adults, $5 for seniors 65 and older, $3 for 6 to 17 and students with ID, free for 5 and younger, museum members & military with ID